Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!

After being on bed rest and medication to stop pre-term labor (due to more than double the normal range of fluid causing stresson my uterus) since about 7 1/2 months, i went to the hospital at 36 weeks having contractions. They kept us for a week trying to stop labor and on July 9th,2008 my doctor decided that today was the day for us to bring our little baby girl into the world by c-section.
I remember the room was full of doctors and nurse and everything went so quickly. Brooklyn was Born Weighing in at 5 pounds and 15 ounces, and she was 19 inches long. We saw her VERY briefly before she was rushed to the NICU. They did how ever wheel the bed down thru the NICU so I could look at her for a couple minutes(I guess since they figured it would be a while before I would be able to get up and go down there to see her). The first thought I had was Oh MY she is soooo tiny, and WOW its amazing how much a little girl can look like her daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment